Request for Proposals For Organizational Rebranding
The South Washington County Telecommunications Commission (SWCTC), located in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, invites proposals for the purpose of selecting a branding/marketing consultant to guide the organization through a major rebranding initiative.
This initiative will include community outreach/discovery to uncover current brand recognition and perceptions; new name and brand development (organization name, logo, colors, style, voice etc.) and final deliverables (final files, templates and other deliverables noted in this request for proposals). The chosen consultant will be expected to perform services as required by SWCTC in a professional and timely manner.
- Monday, Sept. 11, 2023 - Request for Proposals (RFP) Published
- Monday, Sept. 18, 2023 - RFP Questions Due from Proposers
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2023 - Responses to RFP Questions Published
- Friday, Sept. 29, 2023, by 4:30 p.m. CT - Proposals Due
- Oct. 2 – 13, 2023 - Staff Proposal Review
- Week of Oct. 16, 2023 - Consultant Interviews (if necessary)
- Thursday, Nov. 2, 2023 - Executive Committee Review/Recommendation
- By or before Friday, Dec. 8, 2023 - Contract Negotiation with Chosen Consultant
- Thursday, Dec. 14, 2023 - Contract Considered by Commission
- First Quarter 2024 - Anticipated Contract Start
Contact & Submission:
One (1) digital copy of the proposal must be submitted by the proposal deadline to:
SWCTC Executive Director
6939 Pine Arbor Drive
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
RFP Questions & Answers:
Q1. Do you accept foreign vendors for this project?
A1. Because of the nature of our local community business, we are not accepting proposals from outside the US. Preference will be given to vendors within the upper Midwest region of the US.
Q2. We don't want to assume exactly whom you are thinking about with regards to SWCTC member city representatives. Could you please share examples of whom the following would include? Gather feedback from SWCTC member city (Woodbury, Cottage Grove, St. Paul Park, Newport, and Grey Cloud Island Township) representatives.
A2. SWCTC is composed of the five member cities listed. Member city representatives may include, and are not limited to, select city staff, city administration, city, county, and state elected officials, city business and nonprofit leaders, and citizens from each respective city. We are open to recommendations on how best engage with representatives when collecting feedback as part of the input process.