1. Set-up and operate a multi-camera video and audio system to cablecast municipal meetings online and on cable television.
2. Execute any and all technical elements, necessary for public meeting productions, and/or special programming projects, recorded at a city hall facility, studio, or other location.
3. Provide basic equipment troubleshooting skills to assure live and live-to-digital coverage of public meetings.
4. Report equipment operational problems in a timely manner.
5. Must be reliable and on time.
6. Communicate to facilitate any pre/post production arrangements, which may be necessary for meeting coverage.
7. Must develop proficiency with remote camera and other production equipment.
8. Obey all traffic laws and work in a safe manner.
9. Perform other ancillary duties of Cablecaster, as needed and directed.
10. Able to multitask and be able to handle changing scenarios during live broadcast.
11. Proven ability to work independently and assume responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
Must be at least 18 years or older, have a valid driver's license and provide your own transportation.
Must be able to work evenings and flexible hours and available to receive on-site training.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING DESIRED
High School diploma or equivalent. Vocational or technical training in video/audio production or
demonstrated equivalent experience is desired, but not required.
This position is part-time, as needed, with no benefits. State, Federal, and Social Security will be
withheld from gross pay. Employment with SWCTC is “at will”
Starting wage is $16.00 per hour with a minimum of three hours paid. Reports to Technology Manager
Training is provided.
This position is subject to a six (6) month probationary period.
Send resumes to: